Options cares about you. We give priority to client needs, family inclusion, our caregivers training, career opportunities for our employees and maintaining our community in the community! We are committed to making a positive impact on the daily lives of our Clients by providing customized and compassionate assistance at home.
Our trained and supervised Caregivers provide quality care, which includes:
- Hygiene and Toiletries / Skincare
- Device Maintenance
- Cognitive Assistance
- Mobility Assistance
- Bowel and bladder Services
- Household Services
- Food preparation / Assistance to eat
- Monitoring and medication reminder
- Support Teams
- Errands and transportation (subject to limitations in some programs funded by the State)
- Support Staff
Allow Options Home Care help you follow these three step
1. Call 1-866-24-7-OPTIONS (1-866-247-6784) Give us a call and we will work with you to establish a personal relationship, personalized at home, and a plan of care that addresses your needs or your loved one.
2. Identifying your needs and your Caregiver After identifying your needs or those of your loved one, we will meet with you to develop a plan of care that is to your total satisfaction. Once this plan has been created, we identify a compatible Caregiver. All of our caregivers have completed our training and we have verified their criminal history through the Caregivers Criminal History Screening Program (CCHSP) through the Division of Health Improvement of New Mexico. Then, we present the Caregiver to you and your loved one to ensure they meet your requirements and receive your approval and to confirm the scheduled hours.
3. Start receiving services and compassionate care Based on your plan of care, we schedule a calendar session with you and your Caregiver to set daily hours of service. After you start receiving the service, we ensure you receive the excellence in the service by requiring 12 hours of annual training from our Caregivers. We visit you at home at least once a month to make sure you are completely satisfied with their care and with the Caregiver. We take care of everything. We pay your caregiver, supervise their work, provide backup caregivers and, where necessary, change your caregiver if requested by the Client. In many programs, you can also choose to train and monitor your Caregiver by yourself. Ask your Options representative for more information on how to self-manage your health care.
We are always as close as a phone call - Call Options at 1-866-24-7-OPTIONS (1-866-247-6784) Twenty-four hours a day, 365 days a year, an Options employee is on duty and ready to take your call and address any need in your home care.
Do I qualify for Home Care Options services?
Definitely! Options offers many support options for our entire community. When you need personalized attention in your home, call us at (1-866-247-6784) and we will work with you to determine eligibility for the program for you or your loved one.